KM Ariel Village
Cottages are built in lines. In the second line there are 8 houses.
Out of 28 houses, 26 have been completely built.
In January 2022, all houses will be commissioned.
All buildings of the project have 2 floors, except the 20th – it has 3 floors.
Monolithic frame construction technology
At the moment houses #6-19 are for sale
The cost is $ 2500 m2.
Cottage town Ariel Village is 28 separate houses surrounded by nature on the shores of one of the cleanest lakes in the region. The houses of the first line have their own access to the reservoir, for the houses of the second line there are beach areas at the beginning and inside the project. Between the lines there is a wide and car-free promenade with landscape design.
For a comfortable stay of residents, tennis courts, a football field, a jogging track – 950 m along the entire city are equipped on the territory. And the kids can rejoice at the modern playground and enjoy the fruits of the orchard.
Closed territory, round-the-clock security, modern video surveillance systems ensure that every family in the village is under reliable care. Private parking is available for guests.
All Ariel houses are designed in the same architectural style and color scheme. Restrained forms, natural materials, sliding panoramic windows from the floor and large terraces immerse the cottages in the surrounding landscape and open them to nature. Each house has a separate entrance to a spacious warm garage for two cars.
As of December 2021, all houses are ready for internal repairs. All communications and engineering networks have been laid. And the improvement of the surrounding territory will be completed in the spring of 2022.
Cottage town Ariel Village is a 40-minute drive from the center of Kiev along the Dnieper highway. This recreational area is reliably protected from road noise by a forest belt and a sound-absorbing screen. Near the village there is a modern shopping center, several clinics, schools and kindergartens.
The road to the nearest metro station – Vydubychi – takes about 12 minutes. In 30-40 minutes you can reach the airports “Zhulyany” and “Borispol”. In 15 minutes by car you will have access to the entire infrastructure of the city of Obukhov – schools, dispensaries, shops and gyms. A little closer is the Manufactura outlet town, known for its diverse shopping and entertainment infrastructure. There are branded boutiques, a MegaMarket home appliances store, a Butterfly cinema, a Deltaplan fitness center, as well as restaurants and cafes.
The recreational center on the territory of Ariel Village can be called the center of city life – there will be everything you need for a comfortable and rich leisure. Saunas, yoga and strength training rooms, a children’s room, a banquet room with a kitchen, a bar and a cigar room. Access to the center is open to all residents, and its content may vary depending on their needs. So, for example, a children’s room can be organized, where you can leave children under the supervision of a nanny or governess, a music room, an art studio and much more.
• a monolithic frame with ventilated facades made of Italian porcelain stoneware and window frames made of warm aluminum with energy-saving glass provide high rates of heat saving;
• all residents of Ariel Village have access to the possibility of glazing verandas on both floors – this is more than 60 m2 to the area of the house and the construction of their own pool;
• the entire residential part of the first floor of the cottage is surrounded by a terrace, you can get to it from most rooms. And in the warmer months, you can push the glass panels along the walls to open up all over the surrounding landscape;
• The “pearl” of the second floor is the master bedroom with a panoramic window, two wardrobes and a spacious bathroom;
• each cottage has its own land area of 10 acres, which will be decorated with a rolled lawn and a dozen bushes and trees.